We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to plan and carry out on-line marketing programs, campaigns and activities as well as maintain and optimize web rankings. Coordinate with vendors marketing programs and various other duties related marketing programs.
- Marketing degree with Business Administration preferably.
- Experience with e-mail marketing, marketing planning, and reports.
- Experience with one or more e-mail marketing systems such as Act-On, Marketo, Hubspot, Mail Chimp or Constant Contact.
- Experience with web conversions, SEO, adwords and analytics.
- Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint a plus.
- Industry knowledge and experience preferably.
- Assist with the development of messaging for products and services and coordinate digital content creation and uploads to web site and distribution of them in internal systems.
- Implement marketing strategies to increment the company’s lead capture.
- Coordinate on-line promotional campaigns and materials with graphic designer, web developers, telemarketers and any resources needed.
- Responsible for all Social Media updates and content (ie LinkedIn, Industry Blogs, Internal Blogs, Publisher blogs) in blog sites and community web sites.
- Compile marketing data to provide relevant information to sales and Marketing Director.
- Create, manage and monitor online adwords campaigns, keywords and google analytics.
- Coordinate and manage Quarterly newsletter and press releases.
- Coordinate all external in-person corporate events.
- Assist with special projects and RFP responses.
- Industry experience preferable.
- Creating and launching e-mail campaigns.
- Understands the principles of on-line marketing, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
- Appreciates and follows the consistency within company’s branding.
- Responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to communicate and motivate via written media.
Position is full time in our Ft. Lauderdale office. We offer a full benefits package, including 401(k)
Strictly Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.